Efficient Resin Dental Veneers 0.5MM Dental Health Materials
- Resin Veneers are quicker than Porcelain Veneers, since Composite
Resin Veneers can be completed in one office visit. So, if you are
rushed to improve your smile for a significant event or
celebration, composite resin veneers may be the best option.
- Resin Veneers are less expensive than Porcelain Veneers. Porcelain
Veneers are more costly because of the fees charged by the
professional dental laboratory that makes the Porcelain Veneers.
- Resin Veneers are easier to fix than Porcelain Veneers if a veneer
happens to chip or come off. If a piece of a composite resin veneer
chips or breaks off, more composite resin can be molded and bonded
onto the chipped area to restore the shape and appearance of the
- Resin Veneers are less durable than Porcelain Veneers. Porcelain is
a stronger and more durable material than composite resin.
- Resin Veneers typically cannot be as shiny as Porcelain Veneers.
Although composite resin can be polished very nicely, porcelain can
be glazed in an oven to give an extremely shiny appearance.
- Resin Veneers are more prone to staining than Porcelain Veneers.
Porcelain is more resistant to discoloration from coffee, tobacco,
wine, soda and other colored drinks and food.