Economic Porcelain Dental Veneers for thickness 0.5MM , Porcelain
- Aesthetics: In many cases, it's able to achieve truly dramatic,
life-changing results. If patients are embarrassed to smile, please
consider veneers. No one should have to hide their smile.
- Speed: Veneers are typically a two-appointment process. The first
appointment consists of preparing the teeth, taking impressions,
and fabricating temporary veneers. Two weeks later you will return
to have patients new veneers cemented and be able to show off
patients'new smile immediately!
- Periodontal: Since Veneers are individual units, they are very
easy to maintain. Patients can eat, drink, brush, and floss just
- Porcelain veneers are not made at chairside. Porcelain veneers are
fabricated in a dental laboratory and therefore require at least
two visits. Composite resin veneers are accomplished in one visit.
An adequate amount of tooth structure is removed to allow for
placement of composite resin in the desired shape without added
tooth bulk. Bonding agent is applied. Composite resin is then
added, light cured, then finished and polished.
- Porcelain veneers are more expensive than composite veneers. The
placement of veneers requires more time, expertise and resources in
order to fabricate and bond and therefore cost more.
- Porcelain veneers cannot be repaired. If they break porcelain
veneers must be replaced.
- Unhealthy teeth. Dental decay and active gum disease must be
treated prior to fabricating and bonding dental veneers.
- Weakened teeth. If a significant amount of tooth structure is
missing or has been replaced by a large filling the teeth will not
be strong enough to function with a dental veneer.
- Teeth with an inadequate amount of enamel present. Dental veneers
are more successfully bonded onto tooth enamel.
- People who habitually clench or grind on their teeth. Habitual
clenching and grinding of the teeth can easily chip or break dental
veneers. Dental nightguards may be a solution for this in some
- Persons without a stable bite.
- Severely malpositioned teeth or misaligned teeth. Orthodontic
treatment may be required to achieve the desired result.